It is one of the most important ceramics in Europe. The latest trends and ceramics meet every year in Bologna (Italy) in Cersaie, that celebrates its next edition from 25 to 29 September. At Cifre Group we have everything ready to take Cersaie the latest novelties from our catalog. While we prepare our visit to Bologna we review 5 typical foods of the region that we will not miss (and you shouldn’t if you are going to visit Bologna). Take note:
- Mortadella. The traditional mortadella is one of the most traditional food in the region because the Bolognese mortadella flavor is unmatched.
- Bolognese’s cotoletta. Explosive plate. It is a piece of veal with egg and parmesan cheese that is subsequently covered with ham and gratin cheese.
- Friggione. It is the name that is given to a traditional dish. It is a sofrito of onion, zucchini, tomatoes, potatoes, rosemary, salt, pepper and white wine; to which later ground beef is added.
- Pasta. If there is a type of pasta typical of Bologna, they are tortellini and tagliatelle with ragus, they are the specialties of this area. That they are cooked with techniques that do not use anywhere else. If you have chance, do not miss the maltagliati and passatelli either.
- Lasagna. It is one of the most famous Italian dishes. In Bologna they prepare it with fresh and handmade pasta and handmade, delicious!